Job Fair Employer Info
2022 Co-Lin Job Fair
Thursday, March 24, 2022 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Co-Lin Wesson Campus, Thames Conference Center | Wesson, MS
- Employer Set-Up: Doors open at 9:00
- Job Seeker Hours: 10:00 - 1:00
- Check-In Process: Registered employers will receive booth assignments, travel maps, and last-minute announcements by 12:00pm, March 23. This will allow recruiters a quick and contactless arrival. Please refer to the March 23th email regarding the assigned parking area and building entrance.
- NOTE: The job fair hours have been shortened this year; however, we encourage you to take advantage of the extra time for any face-to-face interviews or necessary follow-ups. If you'd like to use one of our meeting rooms for these meetings, please email Celeste.Williamson@colin.edu
- Registered employers/representatives will receive booth assignments, travel maps, and last-minute announcements Monday, March 29. Please include the phone number for texts and a priority email address for the attending representatives at registration.
You are encouraged to connect with and recruit Co-Lin students prior to the event through the Handshake app. This will give you the opportunity to accept and screen applications prior to the day of the Job Fair. Then, if you are interested in setting-up individual interviews please notify us and we can provide meeting rooms for your convenience. If you have not joined Handshake, please follow this link to join and connect with Copiah-Lincoln Community College students.