Job Fair Employer Info
- Employer Set-Up: Doors open at 9:00
- Job Seeker Hours: 10:00 - 1:00
- Check-In Process: Registered employers will receive booth assignments, travel maps, and last-minute announcements via text/email by 12:00pm, March 23. As you register, please include the phone number for texts and a priority email address for the attending representatives.
- NOTE: We encourage you to take advantage of the extra time for any face-to-face interviews or necessary follow-ups. If you'd like to use one of our meeting rooms for interviews, please email Celeste.Williamson@colin.edu
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
You are encouraged to connect with and recruit Co-Lin students prior to the event through the Handshake app. This will give you the opportunity to accept and screen applications prior to the day of the Job Fair. Then, if you are interested in setting-up individual interviews please notify us and we can provide meeting rooms for your convenience. If you have not joined Handshake, please follow this link to join and connect with Copiah-Lincoln Community College students.