Registration and Refunds
- Registration is not valid without FULL tuition payment.
- Registration is not valid without ALL required paperwork.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, as class sizes are limited.
- Students must be 18 years of age or older.
Please note class times, locations and fees are subject to change. The Workforce Center will make all reasonable attempts to notify students of class cancellations or changes.
Ways to Register
Registration can be made by telephone, online (when available), or in-person. Business hours are: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
In-person at the Co-Lin Locations:
- Wesson Campus, Workforce Center Offices, The Thames Conference Center, 1084 Lake Dr, Wesson MS, 39191, phone: 601-643-8707
- Natchez Campus Redd Watkins Career-Technical Building, 11 Co-Lin Cir, Natchez, MS
- Simpson County Center Office of Admissions, 151 Co-Lin Drive, Mendenhall, MS
Telephone: Please call 601.643.8707 to register. Be prepared to submit payment details as requested.
Online: As available on the Co-Lin Training Calendar: https://workforce.colin.edu/calendar
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES
Pre-registration fees are non-refundable and hold a seat or position in a class. The total class fee is due prior to the first class meeting. Please note that some classes require supplies to be purchased before class begins. These lists are available at registration.
Pre-registration ends SEVEN DAYS BEFORE class starts and/or until class is full. This includes submitting appropriate paperwork and the registration fee, if applicable. Some exceptions apply. Registration deadlines are stated with class announcements.
- A valid driver’s license number and phone number are required on all personal checks. Make checks/money orders payable to Copiah-Lincoln Community College or Co-Lin.
- Accepted Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Cash is accepted only in person. Do not mail cash.
Non-Credit Refund Policy
All withdrawals and requests for refunds must be made at least one week prior to class beginning. Completion of the Co-Lin Refund Request Form is required and should be submitted to the class coordinator. No refunds will be given once the class has started. Class fees containing test vouchers, curriculum materials, meals, time-sensitive materials or any consumable materials could be subject to a partial refund at the discretion of the facilitator.
Copiah-Lincoln Community College reserves the right to substitute instructors, change class schedules and cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a class is canceled by Co-Lin Workforce, paid students will be given a full refund within 30 days after cancellation.
In the event any class/program-specific rules conflict with these general rules, the class-specific rules shall control. Co-Lin Workforce reserves the right to interpret and apply all rules applicable to its classes, and its interpretation and application shall be final.
All classes are subject to minimum and/or maximum participant enrollment numbers. Co-Lin reserves the right to cancel, postpone, split, combine, or reschedule a class(es) due to, but not limited to, inadequate enrollment. Note that class times, locations, and fees are subject to change. The Workforce Center will make all reasonable attempts to notify students of class cancellations or changes. Please provide a working daytime phone number for notification of any cancellations.